Mieterschutzverein, Baugenossenschaft Bahnheim, tyrant neighbors and corrupt German Justice System I have thousands of photographs as evidence of everything that was done to me. The judges in the Kaiserslautern court refused to see the photographs. *I have written to over 40 newspapers. Just to name a few (Bildzeitung, Die Rheinpfalz, The Stars and Stripes newspaper, USA Today, Spiegel Magazine, Stern Magazine) and not one newspaper sent me a response, because all of these organizations are state-owned. I am looking for an author who can write a book about this subject.During court procedures, the judges order my wife, my witnesses and the public to leave the room. I am left alone with the lawyers and the judges ignore and I lose my cases. This happens in German courts. 28. August.2007 Mr. Pukallus had a set up a webcam on his window ledge all of last week. He is spied on everyone who passed the mailboxes and the entrance to where he lives. I saw the webcam and then he removed it. 24.06.06To lawyer Raab,Court of Appeals, Lawyer Blass and the MieterschutzvereinThis is my response to lawyer Blass´s letter from 23.06.06 about my car. In the last 5 1/2 years that I have been living here, I have seen and photographed many cars that weren’t registered and were parked on the Baugenossenschaft Bahnheim property. In the garages and in the parking spaces, cars from Dorner were parked twice for many months. There were at least 2 cars each time. Bazzato parked 2 cars without license plates. Parked next to entrance number 17, another deregistered car belonging to Mrs. Bazzato. It was parked for more than 2 or 3 months next to Mr. Wahl’s car. For the last few years, many strange cars for sale are parked next to entrance 17. I asked the neighbors who the parking space belongs to and everyone said: Normally the parking space belongs to Abele. That was the Abele parking space for many years and now the Abeles want to earn money and they rented the parking space to a business that sells used cars. I’ve photographed all of the cars that have been parked there up until now. At entrance 21, I often see deregistered cars parked in the parking spaces next to that entrance. There was a deregistered blue Peugeot parked there for more than a year and a half.Bazzato´s second car, the one that his wife drove, was parked in the parking space for a very long time. His brother also had a deregistered car, VW Golf, parked there for a long time. At entrance 19, there was light beige Mazda parked in a parking space for over a year and it too wasn’t registered, because the owner didn’t have a driver’s license. The car was bought from Autohaus Diller and was parked there because the driver lost his driver’s license due to a DWI and he had a long battle in order to get a new driver’s license. His name is Roger Matthais. He registered his car again after he received his license. Cars without registration are still parked behind house number 21. Their owners do not live in Baugenossenschaft Bahnheim houses. I’ve experienced, seen and photographed everything. You know that I had to become a photographer and the time has come to show my pictures to the court. I parked my car there because it was in an accident, because was crashed into in front of the address where I live and the police told me that it is better if I leave my car there because at any time they can examine and compare the spare parts, that remained on the street, with every car that is deemed suspicious, because this was a hit and run accident. The American and German police said the same thing to me. Up till now, I haven’t received any information from the police. They are still searching for the American hit and run driver. The police said that he is hiding somewhere and one day he will bring his car out hiding for repairs. I can force the police to work faster. I have to wait for police reports from both the American and German police. As much as I have seen and experienced these past 5 ½ years it is not nice that the Baugenossenschaft Bahnheim is forcing me to remove the car and as far as the other cars go the Baugenossenschaft Bahnheim personnel close their eyes, because they need the other tenants as spies. in order to accuse me. I know which people complained to you because they complained to me and told me to move my car away. Their words were “Your car is in our way.” Leptich, Schubert and Pukallus said this to me. I saw them photographing my car. The neighbors across the street also saw them. I told the three of them what the police told me, because it was a hit and run accident and the police are still searching for the hit and run driver and that I still haven’t received a police report. But these spies who are against me are supported by the Baugenossenschaft Bahnheim and the Baugenossenschaft gives them a lawyer: I demand to see all of the complaint letters from these neighbors in copy. And also, what Mrs. Sokolowski wrote, because I called and visited the company were she works and I also sent my American friends to her workplace and the answer always was:” That she is on sick leave for over two years, but she is still employed there” I went by the place where she lives more than 10 times and she was never at home. I asked her neighbors where I can find her and told them that she was once my co-worker at the American company Federal Electric and the neighbors told me that she doesn’t work with the Americans any longer. She works independently and sells plastic products from Tupperware and therefore she is always travelling” That is why Mrs. Bosneac had Mrs. Sokolowski as a false witness. I see that the Baugenossenschaft Bahnheim searches for witnesses among the tenants in order to charge me with false methods and the Baugenossenschaft supports the neighbors by giving them a lawyer. I have hundreds of documents from my former employer Federal Electric. Federal Electric personnel told me that because of her American stepfather, who was a big boss at Federal Electric, they couldn’t fire her K. Pappis 28.12.2003 The Bazzatos have been blowing up firecrackers day and night for the past 15 days now. When I photographed Marco Bazzato as he was throwing firecrackers and fireworks, Leptich, Steinert and Steinert´s son were standing behind the first building (Kaiserstrasse 11). They saw me photographing Bazzato and they gave him signals letting him know that I am photographing him. Leptich did the same thing during the summer when he gathered the neighbors in his garden. That is when Schubert placed a banana peel on my kitchen window bank and everyone laughed. Leptich served beer to the neighbors, so that he can have them on his side and gave them the incentive to tyrannize me. In the three years that I have been living here, I have never seen Leptich with a case of beer in his garden. And when Mr. Piras moved in to Kaiserstrasse 13 and Wolfgang, the worker cleaned out his apartment the Leptiches went to Wolfgang and told him so may silly things about me. “Be careful, he photographs everything! He is the house maintenance man here” The year before when Leptich´s daughter, Bosneac moved in, she wrote a petition and collected signatures with the Dorners, the Bazzatos, the Abeles and that means that they wanted to evict us so that Bosneac could bring her daughter here. The plan was to have her daughter and family move into our apartment so that she could live in the same house. They wanted to evict through tyranny and stupid methods. They also moved many of the daughter’s items here. They thought that through tyranny and lies they could scare us so that we would move out. I knew about all of that from Bosneac former neighbors where she used to live on the Bremerstrasse. Many foreigners were Bosneac´s neighbors. The foreigners were Turks, Yugoslavs and various other nationalities, indeed Muslims and they were customers at the Turkish snack bar across the street from where I live, because the owner is Turkish. And they knew everything about Bosneac´s life and her friends. They explained everything to me about her and everyone at the snack bar was listening. I stayed neutral and only listened. I gave it thought and then I contacted the American criminal police. The police came to the snack bar on a Friday. All of the Turks were present and I opened up the same subject so that the American police hear everything as they understood German perfectly. At the end when the Turks realized this they drove with us to the address where Bosneac once lived. The Turks explained a lot to the American police that Bosneac´s 2 daughters fooled around a lot with Americans and that the Americans should know what kind of family the Bosneacs are. I had all of the Turks and other foreigners on my side, because they realized that they were dealing with the American police. They also said that they can come anywhere and at any time as witnesses. During my last argument with Leptich, when Dorner stole the basement door key, I told Leptich to shut his mouth, because the Turks from the snack bar across the street said so many bad things about his daughter and his 2 granddaughters. I even showed him his daughter’s old address and her telephone number. The Turks gave me her address and her telephone number. I told him that if I tell him what the Turks told me about his daughter and his granddaughters, he would have a heart attack. I also told him that he organized all of the tyranny, because he wanted to bring his granddaughters here. I showed him the documents which prove that the case is known in Strasbourg. I, as a witness, can call the American police to Strasbourg. Right after hearing that, Leptich became so tame that his ears bent in a downward direction. These neighbors lie and tyrannize and none of them were evicted. I have all of the documents, even the pornographic pictures, drawings and insults from the coward neighbors and I took them over to many big homeowner businesses and they said that such people would have been evicted after the first instance because of their shamelessness and immmorality. What these neighbors do to us is a very big and perverted insult. These neighbors are gruesome and detestable. I showed all of the photographs and drawings to all of the businessmen on our street. I also all of these documents to the European court for human rights. 11.12.2003 Bazzato egg throwing and apartment repairs I used my hair blower in the bathroom. I have this hair blower twenty years now and it has never shown any problems. I have been using it in this apartment for three years and this morning the electrical outlet caught fire. The outlets are too old. I informed this Baugenossenschaft immediately by telephone and the woman on the other end of the line told me that I should call a company and pay the cost out of my own pocket. I responded that the Baugenossenschaft Bahnheim is responsible for the old electrical outlet. The woman on the other end of the line laughed at me. What she did was really smutty. Then they pass the phone from one person to another. 12.12.03 I called the Baugenossenschaft again about the burnt electrical outlet and the woman on the other end of the line told me that the Baugenossenschaft Bahnheim gave the order to a firm and that I have to wait. I’ll see if someone will come by on Monday. 16.12.03 A repairman from Elektro Anders came. Achim Dorner stole the key to the basement I saw him as he took his plastic protection sheet for his car’s windshield downstairs into the basement. I haven’t been in the basement for the past two days. Leptich asked both of us about the basement door key. Dorner said that he didn’t have the key. I told Leptich that I hadn’t been in the basement for 2 days because I have enough bottles of water and soda in my apartment. Still, Leptich insulted me even though I wasn’t at fault. Dorner and Bosneac use the basement daily. Leptich didn’t want to hear my pleas of innocence. They always make me the scapegoat no matter what happens. I told Leptich that I hadn’t been in the basement for 2 days and that didn’t interest him. I told him the truth. He didn’t argue with Dorner, because he is afraid of Dorner. Each day when something happens, he argues with me and insults me and I have no idea why. Normally Dorner parks his car in his garage and because a few months ago, late at night, his friends brought a car without license plates here for him to repair. Dorner repaired the car between 10 p. m. and 11 p. m. at night. He took electricity from the basement with two extension cords. I saw this and photographed the cords. Then I informed the police. The police sent me to the public order department and that department sent me to the customs union office. The customs union office sent me to the finance office, because what Dorner is doing is illegal and he is stealing electricity. I would like to know the status of this incident. Dorner saw me photographing him as he was working in his garage. At this moment, I was taking a walk with my wife. As we were returning, Dorner yelled at us and insulted us. He placed a wooden door stopper under the entrance to the house and we couldn’t get into the building. A few days later, I was in my apartment and wanted to go out for a walk. Dorner hid behind the basement door and as I reached that point he jumped out, attacked me and broke my glasses. One week later, he flattened two tires on my car. He also took the valve apart. The police were here, the ADAC also. The neighbors saw everything. An old friend of mine, who works at Opel, Mr. Josef Wack, helped me with my car. That was 6 a. m. Mr. Wack saw my car and called Dorner to come outside. Dorner wouldn’t even come to the window. Mr. Wack ringed Dormer’s doorbell and knocked on his door and there was no response. He still didn’t come to the window. Mr. Wack told me what kind of worker Dorner is at Opel. He asked me about an appointment with the boss at Opel where I could bring all of my documents and tell him what Dorner did to me. Mr. Wack told me whenever I am ready with my documents; I should give him a call. He passes by every day. Bazzato has been making problems for me since last week. He throws firecrackers and fireworks in front of my window, day and night. He scares my pets. The police were here. The public order department was here twice. Each time they left, Bazzato continued. The last time that I called the public order department, the person on the other end of the line the Bazzato doesn’t blow up firecrackers and the other neighbors haven’t made complaints. Last night, 22.12.03, at about 9 p. m., my wife and I stood at the window and the Bazzatos (him and his wife) passed by and insulted us with insults, bad words and threats: Heil Hitler (they made the Nazi salute), American idiot, dirty foreigner, asshole, rotten old man, we will kill you. We heard everything and didn’t say a word. The same night between 11 p.m. and midnight, I stood in the darkness at the window when I suddenly saw a hand throwing an egg on my window. Until I correctly saw what happened and opened the window, Bazzato, was already in the entrance to his house, because the light was burning in the entrance of his house and I saw his body. Often, the neighbors have thrown eggs on my car. That means that Bazzato did it. August 6, 2007 Dear Sir, This is actually a home page that I have written on Bernd Schubert and our common neighbors.Bernd Schubert is the only subject that interests ITT. He has to be fired for stealing. It’s not only him but also his co-workers who live at Baugenossenschaft Bahnheim (our common landlord). Since ITT Industries is the headquarters, you should do something about this. If I email ITT Federal Services in Daenner Kaserne, Kaiserslautern, this might get covered up because many employees are stealing. Konstantinos Pappis, Kaiserstrasse 15, 67661 Kaiserslautern, Germany Bernd Schubert, resident of Kaiserstrasse 11, 67661 Kaiserslautern, Germany, local national employee of ITT Federal Services Facility Management, Kaiserslautern, steals material from his employer and distributes it to the tenants of the Baugenossenschaft Bahnheim and his friends and his relatives. He also sells the stolen goods to hardware stores. These people build and repair their houses, apartments and beautify their gardens with that material. My landlord, Baugenossenschaft Bahnheim is happy because it doesn’t have to spend any money. He is also a neighbor who is tyrannizing my wife and me. 3 August, 2007 THIS IS MY OPINION ON THOSE BROCHURES FROM THE MIETERBUND: THEY ARE WORTHLESS. I HAVE BEEN A MEMBER FOR OVER FIFTEEN YEARS AND DURING THAT TIME, I LOST TWO COURT CASES. I READ THOSE PAMPHLETS THAT ARE SUPPOSED TO HELP A TENANT WITH THE LANDLORD AND THE APARTMENT. THE LAWYERS HERE IN KAISERSLAUTERN CHASED ME OUT OF THE OFFICE DOORS, AFTER I TOLD THEM THAT I AM A MEMBER OF THE MIETERSCHUTZVEREIN. THE PEOPLE RUNNING THE MIETERBUND ARE RECEIVING A FAT SALARY AND ARE DECEIVING THE MEMBERS. 30.07.07Dear Mrs. Bösche and Mrs Koppe-Delbrück, I received your letter and this is my answer. When you can’t investigate the accusations and are not responsible, then who is responsible and who can investigate the accusations. The letterhead says Deutsche Mieterbund e.V. I want to know exactly who has the responsibility. Maybe in Cologne? I have been a member for more than 15 years and I pay my dues yearly. I have lost two court cases already because of this deceptive organization. That is what all lawyers in Kaiserslautern say who reviewed my documents and not one wants to take the case. They want nothing to do with this deceptive organization. At the present time, I am registering everything on many home pages, the whole history and I have hundreds of pictures where one can see the condition of the apartment. Everything will appear in the American press, because many Americans are members of the Mieterschutzverein. I sent you documents from Eastern European spies and these documents prove how silly the German government is. There are millions of these documents and more and every document will be registered. Which documents for which politician will be sorted out and than books will be written and everything will be sold to TV programs. From the beginning, I wrote that the whole history with the Baugenossenschaft Bahnheim, 6 ½ years of it, has already been copied with pictures, Videos and has been sent to 27 European countries. I want to show the whole world how the German government and every state-owned organization deceives poor people. It would be better if you send and evaluator here and pay the bill for over 390 000 Euros before your country is seen as silly in the whole world. The judges in all of the European courts know about this and they laugh. So tell me who is responsible for the case. The office in Köln or Mr. Weis in Kaiserslautern.We, the members, pay the dues like idiots and Mr. Weis was studying for his license. I have been to the Mieterschutzverein in Kaiserslautern at least 20 times and every time Mrs. Jahnke has chased me away. Mr Weis goes into hiding. I notified all of foreigners’ organizations here in Kaiserslautern and explained how the MSV deceives people. They made copies of my documents and the Americans know everything and are waiting to see what will happen. At the present time, I am registering everything on my home pages on the Internet. The whole world should know about the MSV. Konstantinos Pappis Konstantinos PappisKaiserstrasse 1567661 Kaiserslautern, Germany 21 May, 2007The following information is important for members of The German Tenants Protection Association (Mieterschutzverein) of which I have been a member for many years. For the last six years, I am having problems (neighbors, apartment renovation) with my landlord the Baugenossenschaft Bahnheim in Kaiserslautern (state owned). Whenever I have an appointment with a German lawyer, and the lawyer sees that I am insured by the German Rights Protection Insurance (DMB Rechtsschutzversicherung) in Cologne through the German Tenants Protection Association Kaiserslautern, they tell me that they don t want anything to do with those organizations. I have pictures and documents backing up everything that I write in this letter. Anyone who is interested is welcome to come by and see my evidence. I have made many written complaints in writing to the German Tenants Federation (Deutsche Mieterbund) in Berlin about the treatment that I have received at the GTPA in Kaiserslautern, where the specialist lawyer; Mr. Edwin Weis, refuses to give me an appointment for advice. Mr. Weis has not answered my complaints. I have written the following to a Mrs. Bösche at the German Tenants Federation in Berlin asking Mr. Edwin Weis to respond (which he hasn´ t done). 06.02.2007Dear Mrs. Bösche,What is with the answer from Mr. Weis? I have not received an answer yet. Why? I have written to you very often. My battle through the courts has lasted for six years and I lost two court cases. I have often written that Mr. Weis has copies of every document from the six year battle. I have written to you about the help from my friends and main witnesses (American military members) from the beginning and that I have discovered what I have to do through information provided by American judges and military officers: Take pictures, make video cassettes showing the condition of the apartment from the beginning and make copies of every document and send the copies to all European countries. We have millions of documents and copies, thousands of pictures and videocassettes. I am ready to send these to television stations, newspapers, make a site on the internet. Even the three European courts have received large boxes filled the evidence. I hoped that the case would reach the European Court of Justice/European Court of Human Rights. Our first lawyer for the apartment renovation, Mr. Wolfgang Janischowski, sold the case from the beginning. He had the case for four and a half years and in all that time he didn’t make a charge in court. Mr. Weis didn’t t control or investigate the lawyer. The same thing happened with the second lawyer, Mr. Raab. Again, no contact was made with Mr. Weis and no control over the lawyer. Not one telephone call was made. Due to a lot of stress from the fraudulent German authorities, I wrote complaints to judges and district attorneys in Zweibrücken. The answer from these high authorities was to send me to a psychiatrist. I went to all 3 European courts and together with my friends, I went to 3 different psychiatrists in Luxembourg, Belgium and France and when these professionals read the documents and viewed the pictures they said: This is not a case for the German authorities to send a person to a psychiatrist. This has to be solved through the courts. During the discussion, the psychiatrists told us (all 3 with almost the same words): In Germany, earlier, during the Hitler period, when one demanded his rights, he was sent to a concentration camp. The modern German government sends the person to a psychiatrist. I already know German history. I am an old man. And here in the European courts, more than 60% of the cases have to do with Germany. I have been told to continue my battle in the German courts and when the case arrives at the European courts with so much evidence the Germans have no chance. Up till now, this battle has cost me 390 000 euros. Who is going to compensate me? I don’t know or should I sell my evidence in 25 European countries and make money. March 10, 2007 Dear Mrs. Bösche, I still haven t received a response from Mr. Weis or the insurer in Cologne. In this period of time, I have visited more than 30 lawyers in Kaiserslautern and asked about Mr. Weiss qualifications. I have been to Mr. Weiss office often and he won t give me an appointment, because he has no idea about Tenants Rights. During the time when I lost two court cases against my landlord, Mr. Weis was still studying to become a specialist lawyer. I realized this when I read the January 2007 edition of the Tenants Magazine, and came to the conclusion that I am right, that Mr. Weis didn’t t have a specialist lawyer´ s license. He now is a specialist lawyer. That is exactly what the other lawyers always said. That is the reason why the other lawyers didn’t want to contact Mr. Weis. In the six years when I lost my court cases, as I wrote before, Mr. Weis was studying. I have sent videos, pictures and documents to 25 European countries. Who is going to pay the bill? 390 000 euros. Just because Mr. Weis was studying and made no contact with the lawyers. The German Tenants Federation is responsible. He studied, the federation saved money and the tenants lost their court cases because Mr. Weis didn’t t contact the lawyers whom he himself referred me to. And also these lawyers weren’t specialists for tenants’ problems. These lawyers told me that the cases can make progress only if the tenants association sends a professor evaluator in order to assess the condition of the apartment and that I must demand from the tenants’ federation to compensate me for my expenses. Should the case appear on a web site or in American newspapers that would mean the end of the tenants association. The tenants association in Kaiserslautern has a copy of every letter that I have sent. Mr. Specialist lawyer Weis can investigate everything and send an evaluator to my apartment and restart the whole process. Mrs. Bösche, you should inform German Tenants Federations Rights Protection Insurance about the 390 000 euro bill because Mr. Weis and the whole German Tenants Federation was at fault. That is what all the lawyers whom I asked told me, because they saw that Mr. Weis just became a specialist lawyer and he wasn’t a specialist lawyer before. That was fraudulent on the part of the tenants’ federation. Examine everything before I put it on the Internet and in American newspapers. I demand compensation and a restart of the case. Yours truly, Continuation: 08.12.06 Letter to the German Tenant Rights Protection Insurance (DMB Rechtsschutzversicherung) in Cologne Dear Mrs. Koppe-Delbrück (my representative), Since the time that I became a member, I have lost two court cases. The first lawyer, Janischowski, lost the first case for the renovations in the apartment. This lawyer had the case for four and a half years and Mr. Weis from the German Tenants Protection did not control him because he sold the case. When the landlord, Baugenossenschaft Bahnheim (building cooperative which is state controlled and owns over 1000 apartments in Kaiserslautern), the cooperative sent my neighbors to terrorize me. The building cooperative sent me many evictions as if I was at fault. I went to Mr. Weiss office and asked him for another lawyer. He gave the name and address of a lawyer named Raab. Mr. Raab fought against the evictions and won the case. The building cooperative made an appeal which was turned down by the court of appeals and therefore the cooperative took back the appeal. They couldn’t evict me with their lies and false witnesses. But the apartment remained unrenovated, because the first lawyer (Janischowski) sold the case. Mr. Weis is at fault for that, because he didn’t control Janischowski. He only paid Janischowski´s bills without controlling what he did. The second lawyer, Raab, said that he fought against the evictions but the apartment has remained unrepaired from the beginning and you need an evaluator because Janischowski lost the first case and the renovations were not done. I went to Mr. Weiss office hundreds of times. He and his partner Mrs. Jahnke (lawyer) don’t want to know anything about this case and they won’t give me an appointment in order to explain why. During these six and a half years, I have exchanged hundreds of letters and gave copies to the association. But they are too lazy to investigate. They won’t even give me an appointment for counselling. If they don’t send an evaluator to investigate the apartment, the case is completely lost. And that is the second case that I have lost from the association. I lost a previous case against a former landlord, Frau Hilde Schmitt, and one case against the building cooperative. So much for the good lawyers and counsellors from the association. In response to your letter of 01. December 2006 „Exclusive Offer an insurance policy for German Tenants Protection Association members“. How is it possible for you to gain customers when the association’s counsellors are worthless and the members lose their court cases? In the six and a half years, they have never counselled me. I compared your insurance policy to my auto insurance policy. I have been driving autos for over 50 years accident free at the insurance rate of 30% and therefore I pay 126,- euros per year. In the offer that you sent me „triple insured-private, occupation, and traffic 148,-euros, personal advance payment 150,-euros and the ceiling sum is 350 000, – euros. My auto insurance has a personal advance payment of 100,-euros and a ceiling sum of over 10 million euros and extra money per person. So the members also receive financial compensation. I spoke to my insurance agent and he showed me the information on his laptop screen and said that for triple insurance his company requests 217,48-euros per year and you have the counsellor/lawyer at your feet but the German Tenants Federation as he said I lost the second court case now because I denied counselling. So it is true, I have been a member for over 15 years and I don’t receive counselling and the counsellors don’t recognize me.
The first court case, which took place years ago, Mr. Weis, told me that he is only a counsellor and that I should find a lawyer on my own. I went from one lawyer’s office to another for three months and no one wanted to take the case. Every lawyer said that they don’t want to have anything to do with the German Tenants Protection Association. At that time, I made a list of 38 lawyers and not one accepted the case. That was until I found Janischowski and he accepted the case and lost it after four and a half years. This was a simple case that should have been finished in four months at the most. Thank you for the offer but it does not interest me because you don’t have representation and counselling here in Kaiserslautern. Yours truly
Furthermore, I went to Mr. Raab and he told me that he needs coverage from the German Tenants Federation Rights Insurance for an evaluator, at best an evaluator who is recognized by the German state. An experienced lawyer can also evaluate the condition of the apartment, because haven’t been done for six years, because Janischowski sold the case and lost in court and the apartment in the condition it was since the beginning. Mr. Weis made the first list on everything that needs renovation. He himself saw the condition of the apartment. I took pictures at the beginning as proof of the condition of the apartment. It looks the same today. I have exchanged hundreds of letters and received letters from courts and the German Tenants Association has copies of every letter in my file. You can contact Mr. Weis and Mrs. Jahnke. They can investigate everything. Mr. Weis and Mrs. Jahnke have no interest and they won’t make an appointment for me. They keep that they are just counsellors. That ´s the way it was with these two from the beginning. But they have many documents in my file. The German Tenants Protection Association and the Insurance search for customers but only for counselling. The insurance has no representation here and the association doesn’t take any responsibility.) Yours truly *I have written to over 40 newspapers. Just to name a few (Bildzeitung, Die Rheinpfalz, The Stars and Stripes newspaper, USA Today, Spiegel Magazine, Stern Magazine) and not one newspaper sent me a response, because all of these organizations are state-owned. I am looking for an author who can write a book about this subject. 15.10.2006
For the Mieterschutzverein Kaiserslautern, Mr. Lawyer Raab:
The following is a list of repairs that need to be made in the apartment. These problems exist since 20.03.2001, when the Mieterschutzverein compiled a list.
1. The only repairs done by the Baugenossenschaft Bahnheim were replacing 5 old apartment doors (from the 1920s) with cheap new doors from Praktiker.
2. The linoleum that the Baugenossenschaft laid on the apartment floor is made of paper. That was not necessary, because the floor itself rundown and uneven. The old consists of old wooden boards and they are not level. One can see grooves through the linoleum.
3. The windows are not air tight. Wind blows through the windows from all sides.
4. The old and rundown apartment door was not changed.
5. The heating ventilators are defective and heater pipes are not isolated.
6. The ceiling hangs in every room.
7. The old wallpaper in whole apartment has to be changed. The previous tenant told me that he lived in the apartment for seventeen years and that the wallpaper was there before he moved in. Therefore, I have been living here for six years and the previous tenant lived here for seventeen years and who knows how long the tenant before him lived here. I suspect that the wallpaper is at least thirty years old. The previous tenant, Bernd Martinowsky, told me that the Baugenossenschaft Bahnheim cheated him just as it cheated me. The Baugenossenschaft Bahnheim told him way back that the apartment was totally renovated. When he moved from one Baugenossenschaft Bahnheim building to another no one from the Baugenossenschaft Bahnheim personnel came by. That is how I too experienced the Baugenossenschaft Bahnheim. I had the same problems.
8. I spoke with two ladies from the Baugenossenschaft Bahnheim, Frau. Heidi Keller and Frau Nicole Günther, in the presence of my witness and former landlord, Frau Edeltraud Haag, and the two ladies told us that the apartment will be completely renovated. They took the down payment, 2 months rent and they gave me written permission to move in to the apartment. I cancelled my old address in Hohenecken and registered the new address. On the day that I moved, I experienced a big surprise. The previous tenant was still in the apartment with his family and his furniture. So families lived together in the 3 room apartment plus kitchen and bathroom, because the Baugenossenschaft had withdrawn another two months rent from the previous tenant. The previous tenant moved out completely three months later. 9. The previous tenant had the key to the apartment. He and his family came and went as they pleased, day and night. 10. The two ladies from the Baugenossenschaft Bahnheim suggested that I take over the previous tenant’s kitchen furniture and told me that the furniture was almost new. The neighbors told me that the kitchen furniture is very old, that the previous tenant had it in his old apartment in the building next door and later he moved into this apartment. He lived in the old apartment for seven years and for seventeen in this apartment. The kitchen furniture was twenty four years old. With time, the previous tenant, told me what the Baugenossenschaft Bahnheim and the two ladies who work there mean. 11. The man and his family told me about the parking space. This man had two cars and one garage. One car was parked in the garage and the other car was parked in my parking space. So that means that the parking space is mine. And Halter and the 2 ladies from the office lied when they said that the parking space is not mine and is rented out to another tenant.
12. Halter lied when he said that the heater pipes are insulated. I have that in writing from Halter’s lawyer Blass. The heater pies are not insulated.
13. The basement windows are open all year round. Therefore the heaters can’t heat the apartment. The heating valves are permanently set at seven.
14. There are two chimneys in the apartment. One in the pets’ room and one in the bedroom. That means that the apartment is smaller than the 69, 5 sqm as stated in the contract. One chimney measures 53 x 55 cm and the second chimney 55 x 55 cm.
15. The basement rooms cannot be touched because the walls fall and the rooms are full of spiders, cockroaches, mice and salamanders because the basement windows are always open. The attic room is in the same condition.
16. When Martinowsky moved out, he relocated to Hohenecken into a newly built house. The Martinowsky´s were the first people to move into that house and they paid 10 German Marks pro sqm and I paid 9 German Marks for this old 1920s apartment. And the Baugenossenschaft automatically raised my rent 30 German Marks without renovating the apartment. I saw the bank statement showing what Martinowsky paid every month.
17. When I moved in, everything was defective. The multi- family gas heater was also defective. I had to fill it with water every day. And from 15.02.2001 and some time in April or May 2001, I received a bill from the gas company for almost 450 German marks at that time. I have all the bills as proof plus the extra tariff from every month. The Mieterschutzverein also has copies of every bill from 2001 up until today. 18. When the Baugenossenschaft Bahnheim sent workers to my apartment to change the doors and fill the holes in the walls they took the plaster with their hands from the bucket and closed the holes with their hands. They didn’t even have the proper tools to do the work. After they finished, every day, they left everything lying as is full of dirt and dust and my wife and I had to clean everything daily. The workers arrived every day at 9 in the morning. They brought their ladder and some buckets and a sack of plaster. They left everything in the apartment and left again saying that they had to get more material and that they will return. I went to the bakery (Im Haderwald in Einsiedlerhof) to buy a newspaper, the workers were sitting at a bakery table and were eating breakfast with a pitcher of coffee and sandwiches. That was the painter and 2 older men who filled the holes in the wall. That happened every day for many months. 19. In lawyer Blass´s letters, he states that the workers came and that I chased them away. I had already written to the Mieterschutzverein at that time, to Mr. Raab, to the Baugenossenschaft and these people did not investigate this. 20. The neighbors continuously terrorized terrorized us but the Baugenossenschaft Bahnheim evicted my wife and me at least five times with extraordinary evictions without reason At the end the Baugenossenschaft Bahnheim charged us with false witnesses, Anton Leptich, his daughter Rosalia Bosneac and his best friend Bernd Schubert. The Baugenossenschaft Bahnheim forced these neighbors to charge me and they were supported by the Baugenossenschaft Bahnheim and Blass. Anyhow, they lost the case each time at the Amtsgericht and the Landgericht in Kaiserslautern. Blass begged the Landgericht president, judges and district attorneys to proceed with the case. The Landgericht turned down his appeal. And the Baugenossenschaft Bahnheim withdrew the appeal. The neighbors terrorized us the whole time and none of them were evicted. That’s because the Baugenossenschaft Bahnheim supported them. I frequently spoke on the phone with Halter and asked him why he sends the neighbors to terrorize me and the Baugenossenschaft Bahnheim´s lawyer supports them. He told me that he knows nothing. One of the neighbors with the name Marco Bazzato damaged my car, threw eggs on my windows, smashed a glass pane on my apartment door with a baseball bat, spit on my windows, closed my window shutters, spit at us every day, insulated us, said “Heil Hitler” to us and the Baugenossenschaft charged him in court for the smashed glass pane. My wife and I were witnesses at that court case. He wasn’t punished, because he’s got fifteen relatives living in Baugenossenschaft Bahnheim apartments and his wife Anja Bazzato (other last names are Halfmann and Schulz- names that she also uses). One of Anja Bazzato´s relatives is a criminal policeman. The Baugenossenschaft Bahnheim is afraid to evict the Bazzatos, because the other fifteen families would put pressure on Halter. Halter himself told my neighbors, Mr. and Mrs. Wahl during an appointment with them that he can´t evict the Bazzatos because the families would make problems for him. The terror and the fist fights that take place here were known even earlier. Martinowsky told me that we should be careful because a lot of criminals live here and that most of the neighbors have been judicially punished. He beat up my neighbor Achim Dorner a few times and he also had problems with other neighbors. *When you need something, I can provide you any letter. You can ask for any letter that you need from the Mieterschutzverein. They have copies of every letter. I can affirm everything with documents and pictures. TO THE HOME PAGE READERS: I AM LOOKING FOR AN AUTHOR WHO CAN WRITE A BOOK ON THIS SUBJECT. 21. The 5 old doors have been replaced. The old doors were from 1920. The only door that wasn’t replaced was the apartment door. This door is totally defective. The Baugenossenschaft Bahnheim promised the Mieterschutzverein Weis that it would be replaced. The promise wasn’t kept. 22. The linoleum is too cheap, because the floor isn’t stabil. There are old and rotten wooden boards under the linoleum and they creak when stepped on. The floor is full of grooves. 23. The apartment windows are not air tight and the window shutters are old and totally defective. They can’t be used. 24. The apartment door needs to be replaced. 25. The heating valves are defective and are always on 7. The heater pipes are not insulated. 26. The ceiling in every room hangs down. 27. The old wallpaper in the entire apartment has to be replaced. The wallpaper is perhaps over thirty years old. 28. The two ladies, Guenther and Keller, promised that the whole apartment will be renovated. Mrs. Edeltraud Haag is my witness, my former landlady. 29. The previous tenant had keys to the apartment for the three months after we moved in. 30. The kitchen equipment was at least 24 years old and the two ladies from the Baugenossenschaft Bahnheim told us that it was almost new. 31. The previous tenant had the parking space for 24 years and when he moved out, I took it over. And Halter and the two ladies Guenther and Keller lied and said that the parking space was rented out to another tenant. 32. Halter, through his lawyer, Blass, wrote a letter in which he states that the heater pipes are insulated. He lied.Weis from the Mieterschutzverein saw the uninsulated heater pipes. 33. The basement room windows are permanently open and defective. That’s why the apartment is always cold. 34. There are two chimneys in the apartment therefore the apartment size 69,5qm is not correct. The apartment is smaller because of the chimneys. 53 x 55cm +55 x 55 cm are the sizes of the chimneys. 35. The basement rooms and the attic can’t be touched. The walls fall and the rooms are full of insects. 36. Martinowsky, the previous tenant moved into a brand new apartment in Hohenecken and he is paying 10 German Marks per square meter. I paid 9 German Marks per square meter for this old building. 37. When Martinowsky moved out, everything was defective and from February 2001 up until April or May 2001, I had to pay a gas bill amounting to about 450 German Marks and the extra tariff every month. 38 The entrance door is totally defective. It freezes during the winter season and it doesn’t open. And every year we have to pay an extra 300-400 euros for gas. 22.04.07 Dear Mr. Weis, I’ve been a member of the MSV for 15 years. You know that since the time your predecessor, Frau Haag, was there I had a court case Pappis versus Schmitt but I lost the case. Schmitt was my former landlady and we lived in one her apartments for twelve years. She committed a lot of fraud with that apartment. The walls were too low. She cheated with the hot water and heaters. The MSV has all the documents from that case. Just like the new case Pappis versus the Baugenossenschaft Bahnheim. You were in this apartment in 2001 together with Halter and his secretary. You saw how dirty the apartment was and that the previous tenant still lived in the apartment. He lived with us for more than two months because the Baugenossenschaft Bahnheim cheated him as they cheated us. He paid two months extra rent. Our first visitor wanted to see the apartment. That visitor was our former landlady and some American friends of our. That is when all of the problems started. I photographed and made videos of everything, because everyone was surprised with the dirty apartment. And you Mr. Weis made the first charge. I have been living for more than six years in this apartment. Nothing has been renovated. I’ve been to your office more than one hundred times and have never been given an appointment. I’ve run from one lawyer to another and not one wants anything to do with the Mieterschutzverein and every lawyer said that you are a lawyer without a license and without experience in tenants’ rights. Recently we read an article in your organization’s magazine where it states that you recently became a specialist lawyer. Therefore, we paid for your studies for 6 1/2 years and we lost the case. Even the lawyer, who represented us Mr. Raab, doesn’t want to have anything to do with the MSV. I’ve spent a lot of money and I want you to continue the case, now that you have become a specialist lawyer. I want either you or an evaluator to evaluate the condition of the apartment. The apartment is still the way it was in 2001 and no other lawyer wants the case. I’ve written my complaint to Berlin and Cologne and the response was that they would write to you in order to examine the case. You have all the documents. What do you think will happen if this appears in the newspapers or on the Internet? That will be the end of the MSV. Who knows how many members were cheated with the same methods. I am waiting for your answer and continue the case further. Sincerely, K.Pappis 22.04.07 Letter to the Deutsche Mieterbund (Frau Bösche) and to the Deutsche Mieterbund Rechtssschutzversicherung (Frau Koppe- Delbruck).We still haven´t received an answer from Mr. Weis. What is it with him? Why doesn´t he answer? I’ve spoken to many lawyers and they told me he didn’t have a specialist lawyer’s license and he was studying for it at the time when he was a counsellor. I saw his photo in the dmb tenant’s magazine when he became a specialist lawyer. I paid the membership fees for many years so that he could study. And I always lost court cases just as many other members did. He never gives me an appointment. His office personnel in Kaiserslautern are witness to that. I’ve been there hundreds of times. Until I, through my friends, informed all of the European countries with documents, photographs and videos. That cost me a lot of money, because the Mieterschutzverein had a lawyer without a specialist license and experience. How far will this go with my landlord, the Baugenossenschaft Bahnheim in Kaiserslautern? The case ended without the renovations. Everything is defective in the apartment just as it was in the beginning and the case can proceed only with an evaluator. That is what my lawyer, Mr. Raab, said. Or Mr. Weis, now that has a specialist lawyer’s license. He can certify that. He can investigate and certify. Mr. Weis inspected the apartment in 2001. The Baugenossenschaft Bahnheim manager, Mr. Halter was also here. Mr. Weis saw the poor condition of the apartment. No other lawyer in Kaiserslautern wants to take the case. Every lawyer says that he wants nothing to do with the Mieterschutzverein. Mr. Raab also said that. He doesn’t want to continue and he also said that Mr. Weis should continue now that he has a license. Otherwise that means that he sold the case just like my last lawyer Janischowski did. The whole time the documents, photos and videos in all European countries cost me 390 000 euros. I demand that the case continues further until it reaches the European Court of Justice. The Germans don’t have a chance there. I am waiting for your answer. Let Mr. Weis know. He should send an evaluator here and the court case should continue. The Mieterschutzverein is responsible for everything. K. Pappis18 June, 2007Dear Mrs. Bösche and Mrs. Koppe-Delbruck,I went to the Mieterschutzverein today and lawyer Jahnke threw me out. I wanted to show them my yearly gas bill. After that, I went to lawyer Raab and he told me that “there is nothing that I can do because the case was sold. The Mieterschutzverein and lawyer Janischowski sold the case. We need an evaluator for the apartment. He has to certify that the renovations in the apartment were not done.” If Weis had done that from the beginning, we would have been finished a long time ago. The judges from the European courts still say that this was a minor case which should have lasted from one to three months and not 6 ½ years just because Weis was an inexperienced lawyer without a specialist lawyer’s license. In that period of time, 6 years, he studied for it and anyway he was in the apartment and he saw the problems and he didn’t do anything. I lost the second court case. I have been a member for 16 years. I demand that you pay all the costs that I have incurred during that time. You are at fault as a Mieterbund, because you don’t control Weis and don’t throw fire him. I asked many lawyers and each one said that I can sue you for fraud. Enclosed you will find documents in which you should see what worth Germans have in this world. The documents are from my friends. These are subjects that happened before and after the reunification. The documents are from eastern European spies. Spies that Germany gave amnesty to. There are over 100 million documents and from Erich Honecker there are more than 180 million documents. My friends sent the documents in boxes to 3 European countries and they will be sorted out. They are about all of the German politicians, Generals, doctors, car mechanics, gas station attendants, pharmacists, etc; I’m sending you some of the documents so that you can see the worth of the Germans. I gave the same copies to Weis and my lawyer Raab .Everything will be registered on my Internet pages, later books will be written and everything will be sold to televisions stations. The whole world should see what the Federal Republic of Germany means. I am waiting for your answer and I will sue and make everything known to the public. With friendly Greetings.K.Pappis During court procedures, the judges order my wife, my witnesses and the public to leave the room. I am left alone with the lawyers and the judges ignore and I lose my cases. This happens in German courts. Response to the eviction notice from 07.04.06.Subject Rosalia Bosneac and Patricia SokolowskiRosalia Bosneac and Patricia Sokolowski, As I exited my apartment I saw a woman who knew in the hallway and immediately she asked me what am I doing here? That was Patricia Sokolowski. She recognized me and told me „you lived in Hohenecken all of your life“ and we only talked about how I moved from Hohenecken to Einsiedlerhof after 21 years. I moved because my former landlords (who were ill at that time) needed the apartment for their children and grandchildren who were living in Oberhausen. They needed the children in order to be cared for. I invited Sokolowski to visit us when she had time. Both of us Sokolowski and I worked in the same firm prior to 1980. We knew each other well. I knew her whole family (her mother, her stepfather). Her stepfather was our boss and since I met my wife when she was in the U.S. Army and Sokolowski´s stepfather was an officer with the American Military Police in Vogelweh, we got to know each other so well that I invited her stepfather to my wedding. My conversations with her stepfather were always observing and reporting any form of espionage, thievery from military bases, illegal photography. Everything was forbidden and I always had contact with the military. Even today. Our company ITT Industries (formerly FEI) had all the military bases in Kaiserslautern. Since my wife was in the U.S. Army then, I had permission to go everywhere and observe. Sokolowski was not unknown. I know her and she is not a stranger as her friend Rosalia Bosneac wrote in her letter. We never spoke about Bosneac and her son. Later on when I ran into Sokolowski at the Lidl Supermarket, I asked if she is still working at the same company, because I know people who work at the same company (ITT Industries) and live near us. I wanted to tell Sokolowski the names of those people because they steal like rats and they bring the stolen equipment here with military cars. They transport the equipment to the Bahnheim and hide it in various garages. Later they distribute the equipment to others. The following occurred two times: One known to me person was the driver of a military vehicle. He was backing up in the garage yard when he almost ran over a woman who was walking her dog. That woman was Mrs. Herrmann from Kaiserstrasse 13 with her dog. I wrote down the military vehicle license plate number and reported the event to the military police. That is what I wanted to tell Sokolowski sp that she could inform the company. We never discussed Bosneac and her father Anton Leptich. I also talked to her about the problems that I have with my neighbours. These people hate foreigners especially Americans and they terrorize us daily. I told her that about my young and my old neighbours. I invited her to visit us and see the documents and pictures. Sokolowski asked me if Bosneac and her parents terrorize me and I said yes. We never spoke about Bosneac´s former employer (Tupperware) or anything illegal. 07.04.06 Roberto Zanardo. Anna Maria Hupp (She has remarried and her last name is Aksahin), Thorsten Hupp (her son) and his friends and Sascha Hupp (her son). Zanardo used to live at Kaiserstrasse 105 and when I received military pictures showing Kaiserstrasse 105 from the military police, the military police asked me if I can help them and they explained what they wanted. From 105 and from Kaiserstrasse 17 (next door), there are people living there who sell drugs. They sell drugs to Americans in every discotheque in Kaiserslautern. The police inspected one discotheque after another. Then the criminal police observed where they live. I was surprised and they told me that they will give me a camera and film and every evening after 20 hours they meet at Kaiserstrasse 105. I was told to photograph every car and every license plate that arrived there and they would find out who the owners are through the computer and the rest is German police business. Anna Maria Hupp arrived there every day, from the first day, with her Ford Fiesta I didn’t know who the residents of Kaiserstrasse 105 were. Some time ago, there was an Imbiss across the street from us, where I met an electrician and I asked him if he can come and check my stove. He came, but he didn’t have tools with him. He told me to drive him home in order to pick up some tools. I drove to Kaiserstrasse 105 and back. As he was working on the oven, I asked him how long he lived there and I showed him the pictures of Kaiserstrasse 105. Automatically, he turned ice cold and began to tremble as I told him the story. He kept saying that he wasn’t it, he knows nothing and his son knows nothing. I continued to talk about it. I paid him and I paid for his bill at the Imbiss. A short time later, the landlord of Kaiserstrasse 105, Mr. Wichlidal, came here and asked me what was going on and that he was looking for the Zanardo family and the brother of the Pizzeria (across the street) owner, Illario Piras. He said they moved out and they owe him a lot of rent money. The man didn’t know about the police investigation. Wichlidal was at Kaiserstrasse 11, where Zanardo now lives, everyday. He rang the Zanardo bell and Zanardo never opened the door for him. He also searched at the pizzeria for Illario Piras. The man told me that they owe him so much money and they moved out without giving him notice. When I spoke to him about Kaiserstrasse 105, he didn’t know about the illegal activities going on there and he immediately said, the police must have been there so that is why they took off. He told me a lot about the Zanardos. He gave me his telephone and his address so that I contact him at any time. Every time I meet that electrician he keeps saying that he and his son had nothing to do with the illegal activities and that the leader of the gang is Sascha Hupp. Just as the landlord of 105 said „the electrician is lazy and he has as much experience as an electrician as I have as a pilot“. Zanardo, his former landlord and I talked to each other every evening outside of Kaiserstrasse 11. That is how the terror and the threats began from Zanardo and Sascha Hupp. Last year, Zanardo approached me as I walked across the street from my apartment and he asked me which one of the two did I have pictures of and he added „we know everything from the electrician that you worked for the police and we wanted to beat you up but you are an old man“ I told him „to try it or you are not a man“. At this moment my wife opened the window and witnessed everything. She stood there with the camera in her hand. Things didn’t last long after that, and Zanardo left. Every night, he walks by my apartment and goes to Sascha Hupp or Hupp goes to Zanardo. When they pass by my window together they curse and insult me. Anna Maria Hupp.That is the reason why she came to my window insulted me and closed my window shutters and I took a picture of her and Thorsten Hupp, because her older son, Sascha, always has problems with the police. At the moment that I photographed her, I asked her what went on at Kaiserstrasse 105 and she told me that „pornographic films were being produced there, group sex took place there and if I wanted to have sex with her, I would have to pay her“. I asked her why she lost her driver’s license and sold her car. She didn’t answer. The picture shows that she has a tattoo on her arm. That tattoo symbolizes that she is homosexual. Her ex-husband also has such a tattoo. The pictures are proof of the terror that they did to me. Thorsten Hupp brought his friends and classmates here and terrorized me. They threw snowballs against my windows, rang my doorbell and ran away, raced around the building with bicycles and motorbikes (prohibited), closed my window shutters, climbed up on my windows and photographed us in the apartment. I also photographed them as they held their cameras in their hand. I showed the pictures to the district attorney Schworm.They threw chocolate covered marshmallows on my windows. The district attorney saw the pictures. They still ride around the building and right in front of the entrance door, which is dangerous. They play football in the garden, which is also prohibited. I reported everything to the police and lawyer Blass (Bahnheim lawyer). Our lawyer, Raab, told us through his information from the police that many of my neighbours have been to jail before. They knew about the fights that occurred before such as the fights between Martinowsky and Dorner, Leptich and Pukallus and Bazzato with the Wahl family. Bazzato smashed a glass pane in my apartment door and the court invited us as witnesses. When we registered for an apartment with the Baugenossenschaft Bahnheim, the Bahnheim personnel told us that decent people live here. They didn’t tell the truth that criminals live here. K.Pappis 21 June, 2007 It has been raining a lot lately and the cellar gets flooded. Complaints have been made to the Baugenossenschaft Bahnheim, but the Baugenossenschaft has ignored the complaints. Lawyer Blass defended the Baugenossenschaft Bahnheim and the lying neighbour witnesses, who supported by the Baugenossenschaft Bahnheim, terrorized us so that the Baugenossenschaft Bahnheim doesn’t have to renovate all of the apartments. During one court case, the judge at the Amtsgericht Kaiserslautern, realized that me neighbours, Anton Leptich, his daughter Rosalia Bosneac, her friend Patricia Sokolowski and Leptich´s friend and our common neighbour Bernd Schubert were lying. They lost their case. Bernd Schubert, a local national employee of ITT Facility Management, Kaiserslautern, steals material from his employer and distributes it to the tenants of the Baugenossenschaft Bahnheim and his friends and his relatives. These people repair the apartments, build and repair their houses and beautify their gardens with that material. My landlord,Baugenossenschaft Bahnheim, is happy because it doesn’t have to spend money.